21 January 2011

Challenge #1

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Well Hi,
I am Kassie, I was born 9-1-82 that makes me the ripe old age of 28. I have 1 GORGEOUS daughter, born 8-27-10, who my world revolves around. I would move mountains for that little baby. I also have 1 very handsome step-son, I would swim an ocean over for. I was married to my amazing husband on 11-26-2010. I love my family. I enjoy a variety of different things from, books and reading, to arts and crafts, and music is my art of choice. I can read music and play (tentitavley) the piano and sing.
My attempt at brown eyeshadow & liner for a natural look~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>


15. I hate sharks
14. I hate alfredo sauce
13. I could read and write @age 4
12. I went to all-state choir 3 yrs in a row
11. I lettered in music my freshman yr.
10. I was the only one picked from RHS to go to All-Northwest choir where I sang in an amazing all girls choir.
9. I am naturally blonde.
8. I want to skydive
7. I want to scuba but I am scared shitless of "the bends"
6. I was 26 when I got my GED
5. I have been to almost every state in the us and canada
4. I love the emerald isle
3. I love lighthouses
2. I want a horse ranch
1. I love singing and wanted to be a proffesional (still do). I always wanted to be the singing voice for a disney Heroine or to be on broadway.

1 comment:

  1. very interesting facts, thanks for the info.

    love mom

    ReplyDelete