Total Loss thus far: 18.4lb
Best of the week: Seeing a sizable loss. I am starting to notice a change and people have been commenting more the last week and a half. I just want to keep going.
Goals for the week:
- Keep tracking, I track good, bad and ugly. It keeps me accountable for what I put in my face.
- DRINK MOAR WATER!- I failed miserably at water intake the past week.
- NO Skipping gym time. I only went 3 times this past week and I feel lazy because of it.
Thoughts in general: I am thankful this week for the people who keep pushing me to be better and go longer, the people that offer me support and cheer me on even though I have never met them. I love you guys, it means the world to me.
Please be kind as it took me a lot to post this, dont blow glitter up my ass but don't be cruel either. I have been working really hard.
<3 Kassie P.

I can definitely see a difference! You can do this and you're doing so well already! A little bit is a start!
ReplyDeleteTotally can see the weight loss. I know it's hard, but you're getting there. Every pound counts!
ReplyDeleteDef see some loss! You're doing great hun. Every little bit is a step towards the big picture. Or.. The little picture ;)
ReplyDeleteI definitely see a difference! Good for you!! It must be nice to be getting some positive feedback (from others, but more importantly in the way YOU feel and see yourself) - you've been working so hard, you should be really proud of yourself, I am!!
ReplyDeleteI see a difference! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete