10 September 2013

Readers ....

If you could tell me one thing, anything what would it be?

Any questions?

I need writing inspiration, I have been having a bad case of the "blocksies"



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. I would tell you that I think you are beautiful inside and out, you're talented and kind and I am grateful to call you friend.

    Question: You know what I want to know! (evil laughter) But besides that - how did you end up in Alaska?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaytee- I do know what your evil laughter is about and I am still mum for now, however I love you lots!

      Delete
  2. I <3 you and your post on TB today.
    Hmm what do I want to know.... I will have to think about that but I agree with jaytee how did you end up in Alaska is a good one for now! (I was there for my honeymoon and it was awesome!!!

    (Tigger99)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tig!
      I am glad that you liked it, I think some people took it as a attempt to get more votes which really in all honesty it wasn't. I warned everyone I was writing a speech anyway.

      SO the story of my arrival to Alaska, there isn't any huge backstory really. I was born in Aberdeen, Washington. My Dad (the one who passed away) was a commercial fisherman and he had come up to Alaska on a job and fell in love with it. Interestingly enough I am Alaskan Native (by blood my great gran was 100% Alaskan Native, I look Irish like my Dad). So my Dad asked my Mom to move up with him, I was 2 when we left WA. I love Alaska, I have a connection with the land here not only culturally but emotionally since my Dad is buried here. I have moved several times but I always get called back, somehow. There really is no way to describe it, you have to experience it.

      I have always said everyone should see Alaska once in their life, this land in untamed and wild. It's Home :-)

      Delete
    2. You have painted AK in such a way that makes me want to see it! I'm ALWAYS cold, I worry about my ability to stay warm. What's the nicest time of year to visit??

      Delete
    3. We went the first 2 weeks of September 2008 and honestly it was 75 to 80 in Fairbanks and Anchorage and upper 50-lower 60 as we went further sound down to the Inside passage. I am always cold as well but with layers I was really comfortable and would go back in a second and spend more than 2 weeks there!

      Delete
  3. I don't think I have anything much to say but I was just passing through, so to speak, and wanted to stop and give you some hugs!

    ReplyDelete