03 September 2013

Hard to believe...

my big girl is three and it's been almost 3 years since I begun the journey for my second squishy baby...

I am happy for those who get BFP's but I am sad for me and the others who have been waiting and hoping to see two beautiful pink lines on a HPT.  Infertility sucks, and so does Secondary infertility...

I have decided to continue on this break, even though we are not preventing we are no longer "officially" TTC, who needs fucking labels anyway.

The new approach is to get back to basics, rekindle the flame, really build up our relationship....2IF has made me dread being intimate as well as elevated my own issues with my body....

I HATE THIS!

TTC is not a fucking walk in the park. If anyone ever told you that bitch-slap them because they lied.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that you are gorgeous and you should WERQ IT in your bedroom with your H. Get it gurl. ;) ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete