31 July 2013

Good Day Gone Bad

In the last week I have had 3 friends make pregnancy announcements.. Today's hit me hard, I will probably ugly cry in the shower tonight.
My Best Friend, who I have known since 3rd grade and who has been trying for a year for #2 and suffered a mc last yr texted me and she is 12 wks, due in Feb.

I am so happy for her and her fertility does not affect mine, but motherfuck if it doesn't sting.

Makes me think, if my body worked properly I could have had 3 kids in the time I have been TTC.

Salt meet open wound.

31 active months of trying, an empty ute, and arms with no squishy new baby.

Cue watery eyes and runny nose trying to keep it together....

Hurry up 5 pm I need some gym therapy STAT.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kassie, I'm sorry. 3 announcements, that stings - even if you are happy for them, it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt and remind you what you want and have been trying so hard for. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete