05 August 2013

Another Week Down #6

Loss this week:  Nothing. But I didn't gain anything either. 

Total Loss thus far: 18.4lb

Best of the week: My week was just meh. I am praying for inches lost. I really want to wear smaller clothes. 18.4 lbs gone and everything still fits the same! WTF! that's what I get for stuffing myself into clothes that don't fit right in the first place I guess. 


Goals for the week:
  1. Be Thankful
  2. Track
  3. MOVE IT! 
  4. PEE CLEAR AT ALL TIMES! 
  5. Practice coping skills and exercise more will power. 


Thoughts in general: I am still going. Not Quitting. Not Giving up on ME. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up! You have got this. Just think how much progress you've made since you started. I'm sure your stamina and energy is so much better. Although we can't always SEE the results, the results are still there. You're doing awesome!

    Now if you don't mind, can you come kick my own butt back off the couch? This head cold has killed my motivation. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been working so hard, you should be so proud of yourself!! I totally agree with L here, both about FEELING improvements and for needing to borrow some of your motivation! :)

    ReplyDelete