So I wanted to send out a little love and hugs to a wonderful woman Kristi. Kristi I a woman I met on the forums I frequent (KLN to those of you who know what forums I am on). I soon discovered, not only is she amazingly sweet and supportive, she is insanely talented and crafty. So I asked her if she would be willing to create Makaia's birthday outfit last year and she accepted.
I wanted a "Tinker bell" inspired dress for Makaia's birthday and she definitely exceeded my expectations.
 |
Last Years Dress
|
So this year there was no doubt in my mind that I would ask her again and yet again she was willing to craft another fantastic outfit for my Daughter's birthday. I again am ecstatic over the results and couldn't be happier. I know Makaia wont want to take her outfit off, I know Makaia's birthday pictures are going to the best yet and I am so grateful for Kristi's hard work and the love and detail she puts into what she does. I have and will continue to refer friends to her. I decided I wasn't going to let Makaia try her outfit on until her pictures because I know it will be a fight to get off of her. So here is a pic of this years outfit!
I absolutely love this and cant wait for the next one!
Thank You xinfinity!
What an awesome bday outfit!
ReplyDelete