So pretty much everyone who knows me knows I love singing and enter pretty much every contest I can get my grubby hands on. I did this Legendary Karaoke Contest Last year and made the finals, where I got to perform at the Alaska State Fair. Well I didn't win last year but I had a blast so I entered again this year, I made the finals this year again! So I will be performing at the Fair on August 30th! Hopefully extra practice will get me that 1,000 bucks!! if not I will just have fun up there on stage doing what I love to do most, sing!
Here is a video from last weeks qualifier that I won =)
Happy Listening!
Yeah! Congrats lady. You sound fantastic :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Sun =)
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!!! Good for you, Kassie! You sounded awesome!! Wishing you luck at the finals!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful voice you have!!! Good luck at the finals!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
Delete