22 July 2013

Oh Happy Day!/Healthy Check #4

Loss this week: -1.2Woooooooot!

Total Loss thus far: 15.4lb

Best of the week: Honestly seeing that number drop was great, I won't lie. Even better than that was my workout on Friday, I rocked it out and I know I did, I did 66 minutes nonstop on 7.5 incline at a moderate pace (between 2.9 and 3.2). It felt really good. Also my friend ditched out on the gym and I walked my ass there. Total walking miles on Friday was a little over 7 miles. I really deserved my loss this week. 


Goals for the week:

  1. Keep tracking, I track good, bad and ugly. It keeps me accountable for what I put in my face. 
  2. Keep drinking my water. 
  3. Keep rocking the gym/and or walking. 



Thoughts in general: I am thankful this week for not giving up when I really thought I was going to. I want this. I want to be fit. 


Mad Chest sweat and a tomato face after my workout Friday the 19th.
Let the ass kicking commence!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo for kicking butt! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at your face! That's exactly what mine looks like and DH always says it looks like I'm about to have a stroke. Mine stays red for hours. I'm going to start referring to it as tomato face. Good job on everything! You're doing awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you guys! your support means the world to me. This losing weight shit is for the birds I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete