16 July 2013

I Hate Breakfast.

I hate breakfast, yes HATE breakfast. There is something strange about cramming food in my face at 9am. Don't ask me why I feel this way, I really don't know. I do know however; that I need to eat breakfast and it really should be the largest meal of my day. Most people think small breakfast, medium lunch and a large dinner is the right way to go about it. I have found numerous different sources that say the opposite. Large breakfast, medium lunch and a small dinner. So that's what I am trying. Here's what I am currently trying to choke down:

  • 2 pieces of wheat toast w/ a tbsp of strawberry cream cheese on each piece 
  • 2 hard boiled eggs
  • 1 red delicious apple 
  • a cup o' joe (12Oz) with fat free half and half (sounds odd to me) and stevia. 
So we will see how it goes. I am still pretty upset but I am trying to work through the feelings and use it as motivation to work harder, to not half ass anything I do and to be all in.
I will go to the gym 6 days a week, I will walk there if my friend chooses to skip out on a day here or there. I want better for myself. I need better for myself. I want to feel better so I can enjoy things without feeling self-conscious or embarrassed. I will do this. I am strong enough. I will fight for myself. I can regain control.
HERE'S TO MAKING GOOD CHOICES THIS WEEK!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I definitely share your feelings here.. Breakfast always makes me feel funny. Maybe it's because I'm not used to eating that early?

    I completely agree with the large breakfast, medium lunch, and small dinner thing. I really should get in the habit of doing that.

    You are doing amazingly! You really help motivate me :)

    ReplyDelete