Total Loss thus far: 11.8lbs
Best of the week:
Nothing. Yes I am a negative bitch right now.
Goals for the week:
- Gym Time 6x for 60 minutes.
- Make sure I am drinking 100oz of water per day NO excuse
- Push myself harder
- Keep control
- Don't give up (even though I feel like it right now)
Thoughts in general: I am mad. I really just hate me and this process right now. The fact that I am busting my ass with no results is such a disappointment. I should be well over 20lbs down by now.
I just feel like I cant do anything right. I can't lose weight, I can't get pregnant. I just want to crawl in a hole right now.
It's hard not to feel down, but you are going in the right direction and it is totally normal for your weight to fluctuate while in the middle of weight loss! <3 you!
ReplyDeleteHugs! I'm so sorry that you're struggling. Please don't give up. Despite what the scale says, the workout is doing good for you. Use it to your advantage and kick the shit out of those machines, weights and treadmill. Take the stress out and get rid of it in a healthy way.
ReplyDeleteIt takes weeks and sometimes months for a person to see their own change in their own body. You CAN do this. Hugs to you during this tough time. And just because the scale and the hpts aren't agreeing with you, you are doing everything right!
I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. I am so proud of you and how hard you've been working, don't let the scale make you feel bad about all of the progress and great things you have been doing for yourself. Sending huge hugs your way, I'm here if you need anything :)
ReplyDelete