This is a blog dedicated to myself and my daughter, we are learning a new normal as 2 instead of 4. 2014 Brought us to a divorce and we are learning to adjust.
12 July 2013
I saw a video of myself singing... I am a fucking blimp. I am so disgusted with myself.
I am seriously considering TTA until I lose about 75lbs.
You are beautiful. Just because our outside body doesn't represent the inside all the time doesn't mean you're not beautiful. I know losing weight can be a struggle, but you can get to a place where you feel comfortable. There are lots of us here to help you along the way.
You are beautiful. Just because our outside body doesn't represent the inside all the time doesn't mean you're not beautiful. I know losing weight can be a struggle, but you can get to a place where you feel comfortable. There are lots of us here to help you along the way.
ReplyDelete