Dear Papa,
I miss you this day every year more than any other day. You would have been 51 today. Its hard to believe you have been gone from this earth for 24 years (in Oct 11). Today I'm especially sad because you will never get to hold your only childs' child, your beautiful grand-daughter, Makaia, you will never here her laugh or blow raspberries at you with that little sneaky smirk, you will never know how it feels to have her curl her little dimpled hand around your finger, or look in her pretty blue eyes, you wont be there to see her crawl, or take first steps, you won't be there to see her blow out her candles. You will never experience these things, neither will she, just like I didn't get any experiences with you after I turned 5. I still miss you, its kind of a hole in my heart one that just scabs over but never really heals. Makaia will always know she has a gran-pap in heaven, that watches over her. I wish there wasn't any snow in January so I could come visit you today.
Clint D. Keel
1-21-60/10-26-87
I love you forever and always,
Your Little Girl,
Kassie



VERY TOUCHING KASSIE! MADE ME CRY. JUST REMEMBER THAT ACTUALLY HE WILL BE THERE FOR ALL THOSE THINGS AND HE WILL HOLD HER DIMPLED LITTLE HAND. HE DID FROM THE MOMENT SHE WAS BORN. HE WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND, EVEN THOUGH WE CANNOT SEE THEM, THEY ARE THERE! I KNOW, BECUASE MY MOM STILL COMES AROUND. BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, DEC 19, 1980 WAS THE DAY I LOST MY MOM. BUT SHE STILL MAKES HER APPEARANCE FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU AND ZACH HONORED MY MOM, BY GETTING MARRIED ON HER BIRTHDAY, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN 67. THANK YOU!
ReplyDelete