27 January 2011

Heartache

Latley on the bump there has been a lot of heartache, so many tales of beautiful young babies gone to soon and so quickly.
I find myself wondering, how do you even attempt to know or relate to these heartbroken women? How do you give them support, how terrible it must hurt to see other peoples babies plastered all over.

Today I will just simply "be there". I will not pretend or attempt to relate or give advice on how to heal. The magnitude of loss they are going through swamps anything I am going through.

I am a pair of ears, vent to me if you like.
I am a pair of eyes, they will cry with you.
I am a voice, I will pray with you
I am a pair of arms, I will hug you
I am a heart, that feels love and sympathy for you.
I am a soul, I grieve with you.

1 comment:

  1. I like the poem. I feel the same way when it comes to all the tragedy recently. Such scary stuff, it just makes me hold my own LO so much closer.

    ReplyDelete