18 January 2011

No pics

Well I didn' t do any pics this weekend, Makaia just wasnt feeling up to it she was running a low grade fever all weekend and was just a fusspot and I couldntbring myself to cutsey her up for any photos. I will be back on track today. I think shes starting to teeth, and she hasnt been sleeping well, she will fall asleep and then wake up 20 minutes later. She also loves to flail about when we are trying to settle down for the night. Sometimes I seriously want to rip my hair out for the frusteration of not knowing what to do. I just remind myself that she's a little baby and can't tell me why she's upset.

I feel like I am in a rut! its driving me bonkers. I get upset easily and I am feeling depressed I think. I started crying for no reason yesterday. I love where I am in life, but im feeling a little isolated too I think. I have no friends anymore, every friend I had dissapeard once I had Makaia. I became a different person, I grew up. I'm not the "lets go out" Kassie anymore or the Kassie that can just up and go when someone wants to do something. I am a mother and a wife. I have to plan things out to make sure Makaia is best taken care of. People who don't have kids can't relate. I do know single mothers who do it but I don't. I have a husband the bar is not fun for me. I don't want to go and watch you try and hook up with or meet random dudes. I have outgrown that phase. I guess there comes a point and time when you make your mind up to grow up. I think im just sad over the loss of people that I thought were amazing friends, who I havent heard hide nor hair from really unless they need something. *sigh*

ugh I wish I had internet at home! I am totally missing out on the FB August Mommies page. The one group of people that I can talk to and they can relate and I cant even get on to talk to them. I am seriously going nuts!

Yep a post full of bitching today. Thank God blogs can't talk back. It would probably tell me to put on my big girl panties and GTF over it.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear Kai isn't feeling well. It very well could be the teeth. I know its not easy. As for you, you could have a touch of "baby blues" postpartum, but I'm sure it will pass. It's good to hear that you are all grown up. LOL I wish you had internet at home too. It's hard to deal with all the changes and losing friends on top of it really plays a part in the depression thing. Keep your chin up, it will pass. Now get a straw, and suck it up! lol just kidding.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you even read the comments that are left on these things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yes I read them :-) I just get sidetracked easily and dont respond.

    ReplyDelete