04 January 2011

Playing Catch Up

I am a little behind but I want to participate in the 365 challenge that Cathie suggested. I love August Moms. There so many good ideas and creative vibes flowing through the group. I don't want to start a whole new blog just for the 365 project though, and I will end up being a day behind everyone else, because I work M-F 8-5pm and the Internet is out at my house *pout*  So today I have 3 pics to share.
My little Magoo loves her high chair Gan and Grampus got her.
Its hilarious to watch her prop her foot up on the tray and just kick back. 1-1-2011


Magoo Loves her some carrots and aparantly she likes squash a lot too!  

1-2-2011
Playing video games with Daddy <3
1-3-2011

Well I guess I'm not behind actually because this picture is technically on the fourth :-) I love my sleepy girl shes such a sweet baby girl.

Now to keep up!
I wish my pictures came out as fabulous as some of you other ladies' have!








No comments:

Post a Comment