I sat down over the weekend and thought of the highs and lows of 2010 that I could actually remember, I have a terrible memory and many years I do not recall a lot of details. Most of the years up til now meld together into a jumbled heap. I think a lot of that has to do with how much booze I used to consume. For a while I just didnt give a shit about much. But thats another story for another time.
2010 in a Nutshell~
January: I was working a crappy job at Mcdonalds at 27 years old because I got jipped out of a manager position at Claires where I was an assistant manager and worked my ass off for them.
February: I got out of a weird relationship and back into another relationship at the end of the month with what I thought was a decent guy, HA! big mistake that was..(More later on that)
March: Nothing much of importance in March, at this point I had been on WW for 4 months and was down 60 pounds.
April: I finally got the balls to move out on my own, and had my then bf come live with me.
May: This is the month that changed my life, I kept having a strange feeling in my tummy, chalking it up to gas, I let it go for a few days and when it continued I decided it might be a good Idea to check and see if I was pregnant, took 2 test both faintly positive, waited another week took 3 more all solid double pink lines, still doubtful. I went to the ER and definetly positive. I heard Makaia's little heartbeat for the first time and lost it completley, lots of feelings and fears gripped me and shook me. How far am I ? Is everything ok? Is the baby healthy? OH MY GOD!!!
June: And the shit hits the fan! So the bf (now very ex) decides to completlety flip his wig one night (June 16th) He decided to get drunk, tell me he cheated on me and that he didnt know if he could be in a relationship with me because he didnt want to raise a kid that wasnt his. Then he decieded that he would beat me up and run from the police because you bet your ass as soon as I could I called the police. He hid for a few works before facing the music and he didnt even fight the charges, pretty much proving his guilt. He got sentanced 1 yr but 280 days suspended..for beating a PREGNANT WOMAN!?! yea sad. This was 5 days AFTER i found out that I was 29 wks and 1 day at my first ultrasound.
July: Told the babys father, and was surprised he was ecxtatic! He wasin a relationship that he didnt want to be in so he broke it off with her and we begun hanging out again. He came to all my appts and I fell back in love with him, though I am pretty positive I never stopped loving him.
August: This was the best month of my life. 8-27-2010 Makaia Kimberleigh-Rose came into the world at 12:19pm 8lb 10oz 20inches long. Lungs like her Mama and she totally stole my heart.
September: I turned 28 WOO! ha.
October: Makaia's 1st halloween (little lambie)
November: So thankful for all my blessings (Makaia) I got married to her wonderful father 11-26-10
December: It was a blast watching my girl gum her gifts to death haha. I survived 1 mo of being married! YAY!
Its been a crazy year for me to say the least especially finding out i was pregnant and dealing with court and restrainging orders and what not. Well you know what they say.. What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger...heres to gainging more strength in the new year, 2010 will forever be the best year of my life, for one simple fact,
Makaia
"holding on tight to mommy's heart"
Its been a crazy year for me to say the least especially finding out i was pregnant and dealing with court and restrainging orders and what not. Well you know what they say.. What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger...heres to gainging more strength in the new year, 2010 will forever be the best year of my life, for one simple fact,
Makaia
"holding on tight to mommy's heart"
No comments:
Post a Comment