20 January 2011

Thankful & Day 20

Im actually pretty floored that anyone takes the time to check out my blog. I love peeking into the lives of others, I guess its my natural "nosiness". I think I have always been very "aware" even at a young age, I always had to know what was going on and such.

I am thankful today for The Bump board 3-6, they all definetly keep it real and interesting on there. I think the majority of the ladies are very nice and I havent ever really had any issues, and for them today I am thankful. I miss talking to my fellow Aug 10' Moms, I keep track of everyone through my email updates, I dont have internet at home right now so I am definetly going through withdrawls. One day all our ducks will be in a row until then I guess its a learning process.

Heres My sick little sugar britches



3 comments:

  1. I love looking at other peoples thoughts too :) Keep the blog post coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too, especially when it comes to my precious lil grand-daughter! This is the only way I can keep in touch and see all the beautiful pictures of her. And also to know what's on your mind and going on with the 3 of you.
    Love you guys
    mom/gram

    ReplyDelete