Day 12-What you believe
I believe. Plain simple and to the point. I believe in God, I do NOT believe not going to church makes me a bad person, church can be me and my husband saying a prayer together "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20.
I enjoyed going to church until I was forced into going. I want us to raise Kai up believing in God because it's right and the proper path. I also want her to be able to choose if she wants to attend church or not.
Im not sure if this was the intended "believe" the challenge is inquiring about but it is how I took it.
I believe the same thing, You do not have to go to church physically to believe in God and be blessed. To me going to church, well most that I have been to, should not be about who's wearing what, what kind of car you drive or how much money you have. To me almost everyone in there is putting on a show for someone, and to me that's just not right!
ReplyDelete