15 February 2011

One of those days...

Today has just been one of those days that I want to curse everything and everyone. I typically try to see the glass half full but everything is just haywire. Z having 2 seizures in 4 days is just traumatic not only to him but myself as well. I think it has got to be one of the scariest things I have ever seen and to stand by and feel helpless is really hard on me. So to top it all of he's supposed to see a neurologist, and how praytell is he supposed to do that with no damn insurance? *goes and finds a nice piece of soft earth, digs big hole gets in and covers self* I will only come out on the condition that this shit stops. Yes I know unrealistic. So for now I am going to try and just breathe and have faith that things will work out and this seizure mystery will be solved, and praying for strength annd calming.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling and the final statement of this piece is all any of us can do! I wish you guys were here so I could get Z the help he needs for the seizure mystery! Please move here!

    ReplyDelete