something you regret....
well I would say the biggest thing I regret in my life would be all the wasted time and emotion on people that were nothing but fakes and phonies, people that only told me what sounded good. All the tears I cried and heart ache I put myself through. Thinking I wasn't good enough for these people...in all reality they weren't good enough for me. I regret waiting, hoping and daydreaming about prince charming because he is a myth.
One of my favorite quotes is.....
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. -Anonymous
I have to disagree! Prince Charming is not a myth. I have him, and he's an Irish Prince. It's all how you perceive the person you're with. He doesn''t have to be an actual prince, but in your heart he is "your" prince.
ReplyDelete