15 March 2011

Life in the Price house...

Kai and Gran 
Why Yes I AM a ham...how did ya guess?
Make my day Mommy. 
The Mama




Nothing really new under the moon here...We work, go home, spend time with Makaia, Go to bed and wake up to do it all over again. 

The weekend was pretty good though, we went out as a family on Sunday, went grocery shopping and Makaia rode in the cart without her car seat it was awesome and she did so great! Woo! does she attract the attention it was so cute. Every time we stopped to look at something in the store someone one passing would comment on how cute or pretty she was....you know as a parent that makes your chest swell with pride... I'm not a prideful person but when it comes to my daughter you bet your boots I am. 

So today marks my Day #1 of operation healthy. I have been tracking my caloric intake and drank my 2 cups of coffee at work and now I am on my way to polishing of 64 FL oz of H20....that is HUGE for me. I love Flavor...Hence I hate water...but I am commiting myself to this I want to be healthy. Healthy for myself and for Makaia. Healthy for when the time is right a new lil brother or sister for Kai. 
I will make my goals and i'm the only one that can make up my mind to do that. 

2 comments:

  1. Drinking tons of water stinks. Have you ever tried the (some what) new Crystal Light Pure? I really like it. It adds flavor to water with no artificial sugar. Super yummy and the (flavored) water goes down sooo much easier! GL with your goals. Your daughter is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals! I know you can do it. Makaia is beautiful. I enjoy these posts so much. It's "almost" like seeing her in person. She is quite the little attention getter! I know how it makes you feel when people comment on your baby. You feel like you're going to explode! Keep up the good work, proud of you!

    ReplyDelete