This is a blog dedicated to myself and my daughter, we are learning a new normal as 2 instead of 4. 2014 Brought us to a divorce and we are learning to adjust.
23 May 2011
Weigh in for week 9
Well i had a feeling i was going to have a gain and true enough on Sat when I went to my meeting I was up 1 pound, but in all honesty I chalk it up to my TOTM. So I am not upset about it :-)
Keep your head up and remember it takes time. I am slowly figuring that one out. In any case I hate TOM weight gain or non weight loss. Water weight gain whatever either way it sucks. Keep up the good work though!
Keep your head up and remember it takes time. I am slowly figuring that one out. In any case I hate TOM weight gain or non weight loss. Water weight gain whatever either way it sucks. Keep up the good work though!
ReplyDelete