22 August 2011

I didn't eat my disapointment

I didn't win the contest or even place, but I didn't eat my disapointment either! this is a huge accomplishment for me.

I feel good about it but I am stil just feeling "off" still. I don't know what the problem is. I am having great progress I think I need to really push on my cousin to go to the gym. I also need to buy a little cheapie DVD player so I can continue to do my at home work outs.

Excercise is key and I am not getting enough, or water but I did better with water today 3 water bottles 28 oz  I think ? it doesnt have any numbers on it. Its pretty hefty though.

I will do this!
Also my 22's are gettting baggy :-) That made me smile.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. I think at one point we bought a cheap DVD player for like $20 on Amazon, works just fine for us. (We don't have HD, either.)

    ReplyDelete