11 March 2013

CD 70 - Really?!?

WTF Body!

I really, really, REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hate my body right now. It is SO frustrating to not get AF. It starts to mess with your mind. Luckily for me, after Makaia, I vowed never to be taken by disbelief   suprise again and I test once a week regardless of DPO. I would rather know right off the bat than ever be 29wks again and finding out.

Might sound weird but I feel pretty jipped. I didn't get to " knowingly" enjoy or go through all the stages of pregnancy. I got oh HAI its june 15th and your baby should be here right around or on Aug. 26th.  Yea cue panic. 8 wks roughly to prepare. Bittersweet. Anyway its just aggravating to not get AF, like what is all that junk doing in there? I want a new cycle GTFO already.

GRRG,

No comments:

Post a Comment