11 June 2013

Embracing the Beauty Challenge

I need to work on this
I need to embrace myself and love me for being just me. 
It's hard.
It's hard when I feel like I will never reach a "normal weight"
It's depressing that I have sabotaged my self confidence and health to hide myself. 
These are barriers that may never completely fall. 
I know I will always battle weight and body image issues. 
I have wasted years of my life being unhappy because I feel terrible. 
The inside reflects on the outside,
I feel terrible, therefore I must look terrible. 
How can I be a role model for my daughter when I can't even get myself healthy? 
I am sad, I feel like I fail everything. 
I am embracing one beautiful thing about myself today and everyday for the next 30 days
at the end I will reflect: 
I challenge you readers to do the same, you are beautiful. 











Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. You can be, and are, a good example to that beautiful girl of yours by never giving up. You show her that it's okay to have struggles, they don't define you. Chin up , girl. I think you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete