20 June 2014

Family Law

So I obviously haven't been around for a while. Its been an adjustment learning how to be a "single parent", I am one though. I take care of all of M's needs and wants on my own. Her Father has spent minimal time with her since January, and has handed me 70.00 for M's needs since January. This I consider to be single parenting. Some would disagree.

So I have drug my feet filing for divorce, I had originally wanted a dissolution. End things peacfully and go our seperate ways. However now things have become a bit more complicated as Z has left Alaska. Now I am going to go attend this family law class today to see if they can give me a point in the right direction on what my next steps are in this saga.

Wish me luch and look for an update, and more updating posts to come.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment