07 January 2011

Happy Friday!






Well since my internet is down at home I will take my 8th and 9th day pictures and update on monday if I am not able to get to a computer. With that being said I turned the darn timestamp off on my camera because its being ridiculous and its a day behind and I couldnt figure out how, for the life of me to fix it.

Here is Makaia this morning in here cupcake jammies before going to Gran and Grampus's house.

Get that stinking camera outta my face LADY! 'efore I punch your lights out!

LOL thats my lil girl! So precious. I never knew how much you could really love something until she came along.
It's the best feeling in the world as well as the scariest and hardest thing I have ever done or will have to do.

I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be a mother to this extremely special little girl. She has my whole world in the palm of her hand and she doesnt even know it yet. Heaven help me when she does realize that eventually mommy will cave haha.


Zach is such a good Daddy he is so helpful and does everything (almost) with a smile and hardly a complaint.
Daddy Feeding Kai
Kai Smiling at Daddy

"Oh Daddy your so Silly"
"Ok Dad continue with the food please"

"Mom what are you doing up there!?!"

Having a serious talk a bout NOT growing up.


I love my Chubbykins.


This girl is going to be a hambone im sure of it, she already comands attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment