So the weekend was pretty chill, thats how I like it honestly. Certain people are treading on my very last nerve though. I don't like being taken advantage of and after SEVERAL talks nothing has changed AND now im playing kitty babysitter to a catwho doesnt even belong to me. I am tempted to take a little trip to the pound. Grrr. I hate being the "meany" but shit enough is enough already.
| Kai and I before I had to go to my 2nd job on Sat. |
| Me being concieted. I love my hair <3 |
So those ^^are my Day 8 pics :-). Let me start by saying I love Alaska and hte it all at once, I think its just because I have a VERY hard time living in other states, weather wise. I have lived in 5 different states and always end up coming back here. Dont get me started on living in Florida, lets just say that was VERY short lived haha.
My 1-9-11 pics
So this is out my front door <3 I love the view!
Z and I got to see Payton yesterday, we love our time with him! Wish he could come over more often, that would be really nice. Look how big my Chubbers is! I cant believe those rolls!
Z and I tease her about her thunder thighs~ all in good fun and love though.
We just really vegged out on sunday and enjoyed the kids.
Didnt really do alot of anything.
Til tomorrow!
Kassie & Kai
love the pics from balcony, resembles my view from front porch! you guys are silly but its ok to be silly! love the pic of payton and kai.
ReplyDelete