11 January 2011

Baby Kai and a Vent





This is totally the stink eye
Well so far today has been pretty uneventful, I wish I had internet access at home but thats on a hiatus for the moment so I feel like I am a day behind at all times *pout*

I love Makaia's pictures today! She is such a good girl. These were taken about 10 minutes after she woke up for the morning, before her breakfast, but after her butt change. <3

On another note, what do you do when youhave told person X 10 MILLION times rent isdue on X day and they keep giving you a run around and such? I hate to be mean but I am tired of my house being a glorified heated storage unit and I am not a CAT SITTER! plus you cant even FEED the damn thing. Good God. It's to the point where I want to throw person X's things out over the balcony and take the fucking cat to the pound, at least then he would get fed properly. I feel bad for the cat its not his fault person X doesnt take care of him properly. GRRRRRRR ::Vent Over::

3 comments:

  1. I just saw your blog link on the bump! Im following you now if you dont mind! I love the pictures and the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont mind at all :-) more the merrier I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of Kai, the bow makes it that much sweeter. As for your vent, go with your gut. It seems as though person x will never do what is right. therefore, x will just keep doing the same thing. it will be less strain and stress if you just get rid of x. love you guys...mom

    ReplyDelete