12 January 2011

I love...


I love this plant....Dont Ask.




1. Makaia
2. Z (my hubs)
3.Mom and Mom in Law, Daddums, Rollin & Dillion (My Brothers)
4. COFFEE! Oh coffee how I love thee, without you I would not make it through my day
5. Pink~ is THE best color in the world followed closley by purple and baby blue and green.
6. My August Mommies Group - You ladies are stinkin amazing! 
7. Tattoos
8. Nature
                     9. Singing
                                                                        10. Poetry (Annabel Lee is my favorite poem)

My Weirdo Child..She just started doing this haha so silly.

My Desk (its a whole counter length bout 10 ft)


Loves The Squash! (all her veggies so far)


1 comment:

  1. She is truly her daddy's baby! He useed to do the same thing! He thought that he should play while he was eating! She's so precious. Love your list, and I have to agree, PINK is the best color! OK, so I have to know about the plant...lol

    ReplyDelete