30 March 2011

Reality Sucks.

The reality of being on plan again is holding myself accountable, no one stuffed the crap I ate down my throat..I chose to eat what I ate that got me where I am, back to square one....again. I also convinced myself that I wasn't getting as ginormous as I am some how. 


It sucks because I worked really hard to drop that 60 pounds and its all back except 2lbs. I feel like I let myself down. It hurts me. I am going in the right direction though. I know WW works for me and I know I can do this. I want to be healthy for myself and my family. I deserve to be able to run and play with my kids and not get tired out easily. 


Heres to looking forward!

2 comments:

  1. Fortunately that is the only thing you can do is look forward and try your best. Weight loss is a struggle. I have been on WW more then I can remember. This time around is the farthest I have gotten. It is also the most support I have gotten as well. Keep your head held high and think positive thoughts and you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are moving in the right direction and you hvae goals, which are the most important parts. Never give up, weight loss is an ongoing struggle and you have the love and support from friends and family. Keep up the great work, you can do it Kassie! we love you.

    ReplyDelete