01 April 2011

Feeling Confident.

I am feeling really good, both mentally and physically with just the little changes of being back OP. Eating healthier is definitely affecting my mood at work and home. It feels good to know I am taking steps to better myself. I am trying really hard not to let things stress me out, I don't like feeling like I am sinking/falling behind. 

Anna (my cousin) and I have committed to going to the gym 3x a week to begin with, that way we are not getting burnt out and we are letting our bodies rest a day in between. Anna is a week ahead of me on WW and she had an amazing loss last week of 7.4 lb! 

With that being said, I am feeling quite good this week and hope the scale tomorrow reflects that, I would be happy with 2lb. I am going to be happy regardless because I just FEEL so much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment