25 April 2011

Survey Says...

After all my hard work last week:

Down -.6
Total: 13.4lbs lost

I have to admit I was thouroughly dissapointed this weigh in, to the point I was almost in tears. I worked my fucking ass off last week. I feel like I got robbed. I walked/jogged almost 24 Miles! Grrrr. Long story short I derailed for Sat & Sun. I am back OP today and taking it a step at a time again. I have to remind myself its not just going to fall off.

I am walking to and from work this week again and 4x this week for the gym.

2 comments:

  1. Good work on losing! It is definitely something to be proud of no matter how big or little it is. Also remember muscle weighs more then fat, but muscle also helps us lose the fat. Your doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a great Job Kassie, don't give up! Remember the reason you're doing this and keep telling yourself it's not only for you, but for your beautiful daughter and stepson. We all are very proud of you for choosing do this!

    ReplyDelete