08 July 2011

KBEAR Country Idol?....Maybe just Maybe

Well last night was a blast! out of 20 slots there were only 13 of us. I have always said its best to go first or last, I ended up being 10th in line. They had a raffle and were giving away prizes, my husband won tickets to the race track which was cool. A bunch of my coworkers came to show me love and support and my mom, dad husband, cousin and Kaia were there. I was so proud of Kaia! She didn't scream or cry at all! She liked hearing all the music and seeing all the people, she was a ham-bone.

So anyway, I really felt confident and amazing up there. I had an outfit I was comfortable in and I knew the song and sang it well and I guess that came through because I placed FIRST!  My parents said when they called my name I went white as a sheet, I started crying I was so happy! It felt damn good! In addition to advancing automatically to the finals I won 2 tickets to see The Charlie Daniels Band and Dinner for two at Lonestar steak house!

It was an amazing night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment