Weight loss is no walk in the park. It is so slow some times. I think when you have a lot of weight to loose you get easily discouraged.
I do.
I am trying SO hard to kick this weights butt. The scale is not being kind to me. It does not want to budge at all. No matter what I do, I changed up what I have been doing at the gym, drinking water til my eyeballs float, NOTHING.
The doubt creeps in. Old habits of self sabotage slip in.
Then I think, my 22's are not tight they are comfortable, instead of looking at the number on the scale and obsessing over it I am focousing on my pants not being tight and the possibility I am loosing inches instead.
This is a process and a lifestyle change. I will make it and I am in it for the long haul.
It was a NSV (non-scale victory) for me last night singing up there on stage wearing smaller clothes that actually did show of my hourglass shape, yes I am fat but there was a defined definition in my waist.
No comments:
Post a Comment