28 July 2011

Time to Asess

The last few weeks have been rough, well more rough because the scale isn't doing what I want it too. it has been bobbing back and forth between 2 number (a 2lb difference).

So I think it is time to reasess my situation and what I am consuming and the activity I am doing.  I think upping the activity all around is just going to be a win situation. I also have not been consuming enough water.

I love flavor and "plain" water is really hard for me to choke down. I also think more protein and being more mindful of the good health guidelines. I just need a motivational ass kicking.

Time to shake it off:-)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! You can drink flavored water and it should not make a difference in what you lose as long as it is in the crystal light form or zero calories. I too cannot drink just plain water all the time. I drink a lot of diet green tea citrus flavored and crystal light. I just try to make sure I get 1/3 to 1/2 of my liquid as water a day.

    ReplyDelete