I do not go to the hospital, I hardly ever see my Primary Care DR. My medical chart is almost non-existent. I usually ride things out until either I get better, or I am in severe pain.
I however am now CD 91....91!!! WTF!!! ARRRGGHH!!!! *Kicking and screaming* *Throwing a huge child like fit*
This is fucking ridiculous. I don't know what my body is doing here. I am going to talk to Dr. LeMasters about Provera. I haven't seen her in over a yr. We didn't talk about my TTC either so she has no idea that I have been. So at least this is a step towards something, I am sure she will have some advice or at least point me in a direction to go next.
I am so frustrated!
Good luck Kassie. I hope your doctor helps you :-(
ReplyDeleteYikes cd 91! I hope you can get some answers from your Dr.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, lady.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies <3
ReplyDelete