I don't know what kind of sigh I am sighing though, relief/anxiety/vervous or what. I am hoping Dr. LeMasters can at least help guide me in what I should do next. She is really an amazing doctor.
She is also my Mom's Dr. and she has been wonderful with my Mom too. I don't know if she does any kind of testing or what not but I am going to be hopeful.
I am hoping for at least some direction, and Provera to induce AF. Also hoping for a clean and clear Pap.
Things I don't want to hear
1. Lose weight- I am not stupid I know losing weight would be better for me at this point and I am halfassedly working on it.
2. A years worth of charting because I don't have that I have only recently started charting. - I got this from a Dr once upon a time and I left the office pist off and swearing.
3. Unmonitored Clomid use.
I'm proud of you for calling your doc Spook. I remember my 115 day cycle last year (followed by another two-monther). It is so frustrating to watch others have opportunity after opportunity pass by while you're stuck on an endless cycle.
ReplyDeleteHopefully she can give you some answers that don't include blanket weight-loss or unmonitored Clomid. If you've had more than one long cycle, it is entirely reasonable to ask for some basic blood work (testosterone, DHEA, estrogen, etc.), but it has to be certain timing that I don't think my doctor did right. Most of it has to occur around CD3 for it to be accurate. There are many more knowledgeable than I in this matter.
Either way - stay strong. It is frustrating and scary but you can do this.
P.S. I'm glad to hear your mother's surgery went well.
xoxo BBG67