I am giving charting another chance, I bought a new BBT because my house has eaten the other one. as I tend to lose my patience with things _><_ its a curse. I like instant gratification! I want it when I want it, unfortunatley life does not, and has not ever worked that way.
As spring unfolds I find myself longing to escape, I love Alaska. It is my home, the home of my maternal ancestors and the final home and resting place for my father. I want new adventures, new things to show Makaia and new places to go and new friends to meet. I want to be able to go on a drive and end up in a different state. I want more for my daughter and future maybe baby.
I am restless.
Man I hear you about instant gratification! I have such a hard time sticking with things that take time to see results.
ReplyDeleteYou can come to Cali, we have lots of cool things here and we aren't too far from many other states. ;)