ANYWAY: Dr. Le Master's Case manager told me she wasn't in and she needed to confirm Dr. Le Masters didn't need me to pee in a cup to verify.
I told her so .. she called me today and they are mailed out my script today.
WOO-HOO! I have been diligent in tracking the days since my last period. I am slowly getting more proactive. Now if I could just get some of this damn weight off so I can get my Metformin (and continue to lose) I would be a happy camper.
Then things would start to fall into place, i wouldn't feel so crappy about myself and how I look and maybe if I start to feel better and more attractive it would increase sexy time frequency, because let me tell you, when I am not feeling good about myself I lose my desire. Which really sucks, especially when your trying to make a child.
I am hoping I respond well to the Provera and can move on to the next cycle.
I am always nervous about taking a new medication, but thats because I always read all the side effects and they always seem to outweigh the positives.
Scary!
I am glad you are getting your prescription! I hope it works fast and you get move on to the next cycle!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am trying to stay positive about it :-)
DeleteThat's awesome that they're going to mail it out to you! On to the next cycle, friend!
ReplyDeleteI love that about my hospital/DR. Medication by MAIL! it is so much more convienient.
DeleteGood luck with the Rx! I hope it works quickly and you can move on.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss. I am going to take your example and add my mileage from my couch to 5k on my sidebar soon. That's such a good idea to keep up with it.
Thanks Dear, I do too. I am working really hard to get that 20lbs off that my Dr wanted so I can start the metformin. Next on the plate is SA/HSG/ and u/s.
DeleteThis stuff is mentally, emotionally and physically draining.
I hope the Rx works quickly! *hugs*
ReplyDelete<3 thanks sweets!
Delete