28 June 2013

Waiting

I am still waiting for my Provera. I had to call Monday and find out what the deal was since I had expected it all week last week. Low and behold I was told "oops we marked it for pick up" ::eyeroll:: well at this point I should have went and picked it up. So if it isn't in my mailbox when I get home I think I might blow a head gasket. CD70 now FFS.

So I have been trying this fiber supplement and walking my butt of and really being more mindful about what I am eating. I am pretty sure I have lost some inches, I need to remeasure on Friday, that is the 2 week marker. so we will see. My pants are feeling looser so maybe I am doing something right.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you haven't gotten your Provera yet!
    Also, I bet you totally lost some inches! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete