This is a blog dedicated to myself and my daughter, we are learning a new normal as 2 instead of 4. 2014 Brought us to a divorce and we are learning to adjust.
28 June 2013
Must be doing something right!
I started SF 2 weeks ago, they tell you to weigh yourself and take all your measurements the first day you start and not to weigh or measure for two weeks. So on the 14th I weighted and measured I did however weigh in this past Monday as it has been my weigh in day and I had only lost .2 I believe, so today stepping on the scale I was already thinking this isn't going to be good. Although I have continued to walk and eat more mindfully. I did however treat myself to some sweets a couple times this week. Anyway long story short, 7lbs in 2 weeks WOOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment