Total Loss thus far: 12.8lbs
Best of the week:
I made all my scheduled gym day plus 1! I went over my calories on Saturday but did a pretty vigorous workout on Sunday to try and compensate for it. I think I am starting to see little changes in my body. I know I feel better than I did a month ago that's for sure.
Goals for the week:
- Gym Time 3x for 60 minutes.
- Make sure I am drinking 100oz of water per day NO excuse
- Push myself harder
Thoughts in general: I need to remember this is a process. It is going to take time. To see results in 1 month is generally unlikely. Please self, keep going! Don't get downhearted the changes will happen.
My Mantra for the week.

Good for you for going to the gym extra!!
ReplyDeleteIt's real easy to get discouraged when you think the weight isn't coming off. Just remember, your body is changing. It may take you longer to realize it. Plus, muscle weighs more than fat so like you said, your muscle is developing from all of your hard work! Good job and keep it up!!!
ReplyDelete