05 July 2013

Ballet

Makaia never ceases to amaze me, she is such a sponge, soaking in every minute and every new experience. I love how inquisitive she is and how she is becoming such a curious young individual. It really is neat to see them grow up. The way they delight in all the little things we as adults take for granted. I love that she is starting to talk more, and I am so excited for her appointment next week for preschool placement. I am so nervous and scared to entrust complete strangers with my most treasured possession, but I know in the long run this is going to push her to grow and expand and I do not want to deprive her of that experience.

Latley Makaia has been showing a growing interest in the world of dance, which I am excited about. I have begun researching ballet lessons for her, and gymnastics both of which I believe she would excel greatly in. It is adorable to watch her spin around the room saying "I rina!" meaning I am a ballerina in Makaia speak. I can't believe she is 3 next month. You never really realize how quickly it flies by, when people tell you that listen, it is definitely the truth.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: