02 July 2013

Healthy Check *Scheduled for Mondays in the future*

Loss this week: Maintain

Total Loss thus far: 14.2

Best of the week: Not feeling cross about walking. I usually piss and moan in my head halfway to work, and then I get happy when I realize I am already half way there. 

Goals for the week: 

  1. Gym Time 3x for 30 minutes.
  2. No mindless munching! I need to think about what I am putting in my mouth
  3. Chew Gum if I crave sweets
  4. Make sure I am drinking 100oz of water per day NO excuse

Thoughts in general: I need to remain focused on my ultimate goals here. 1. To get to the weight my Dr. recommends so I can receive Metformin and hopefully get my body to do its job. 2. To be healthy. 3. To conceive another miracle. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment