On the 27th Makaia turned 3! I am still in a bit of shock, I mean I know they grow up but its so hard to believe that it's been 3 whole years since I first laid my eyes on my gorgeous baby, seems like yesterday she smelled like a baby. I miss that baby smell, nothing in the world smells like a newborn baby. I miss feeling needed! Seriously she hit this new phase of independence. Now I hear, "No! go way!" when I try to pour milk and little miss bossy boots wants to pour haha.
On the 28th she started preschool. The first day she pottied on the toilet at school! The teacher said she's doing great and is already getting the hang of things. I know this year is really going to do my big girl wonders, I am already so proud of her!
DH got me a Camera for my birthday (Sept 1) here are a few shots of my big little lady. Don't mind the plastic and outlets new sheetrock is getting put up someday...haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment