This is a blog dedicated to myself and my daughter, we are learning a new normal as 2 instead of 4. 2014 Brought us to a divorce and we are learning to adjust.
15 August 2013
Quickly
Down another 8.6lb, so I am happy with that unfortunately the rain to my sunshine is that my Pops is in hospital and they dont really know whats wrong with him.
I'm so sorry about your pops. Having my dad in hospital just last week, I can relate. I hope they figure out what's going on quickly and get him feeling better in a hurry! I'm here if you need anything. ((Hugs))
Good for you, that's amazing progress!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your pops. Having my dad in hospital just last week, I can relate. I hope they figure out what's going on quickly and get him feeling better in a hurry! I'm here if you need anything. ((Hugs))
Hope your dad feels better soon.
ReplyDelete