28 December 2013

Lazy Day (Day 3)

Well I blew healthy out of the water today, however I knew I was going to go way over today. Does it make it right? Absolutely not but, it makes it easier to accept it and be honest about it.

I know one of my biggest hangups is feeling like I am deprived of anything that I want. I am an instant gratification kind of person I want what I want when I want it.

So today I am sitting on my ass eating my peanut M&M's playing my farmville, and Fb games and browsing my low-glycemic index cookbook. Monday is coming upon us quickly and I plan to hit the gym hard. So for the moment I am enjoying my indulgent side and enjoying being lazy because it's all about to get flipped upside down.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment