30 December 2013

Lazy Weekend (day 4)

So I made it a lazy weekend - I ate what I wanted and I have no bad feelings over it.

I had a Glee-a-thon I watched all of season 4 and am up to speed on season 5 and I stuffed my face.

I already know where some of my weaknesses lie in dieting.

#1. Feeling deprived
#2. Portion Control
#3. Influence/Willpower
#4. I am a social/emotional eater
#5. Excercise/Hydration

So I am working this in babysteps, I am going to start by setting small goals. I am not going to get hung up on the big picture. I need to set my focus smaller to be successful otherwise I will get overwhelmed and give up. I know this. It has been my downfall every.single.time I have started this journey.

I am so tired of failing at everything.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment